Step 3 - Select Activity, Complete MSHSL Forms and Pay Fees
1. Complete all parts of the application. Incomplete applications will be put aside until the rest of the
applications have been filled. It is your responsibility to fill out ALL PARTS!
2. List all vehicles that you may drive on the application. Please inform the main office of any changes or additions.
3. Permits are issued each trimester. A new application must be filled out for each trimester.
4. Each student applicant must have a parent signature, as well as the student’s signature. Applications with forged signatures will be denied and no permit will be granted.
5. Student and parent signatures indicate that the parking regulations have been read & will be followed.
6. Inaccurate or false applications will be denied and no permit will be granted.
7. Violation of any school rules may result in the loss of the permit: NO REFUND!!
8. Students who have attendance problems or repeatedly leave campus during school hours will have
their permit suspended/revoked WITH NO REFUND or will not receive a permit.
9. **STUDENTS MUST PAY ALL SCHOOL OBLIGATIONS/FINES PRIOR TO RECEIVING A PERMIT!
PLEASE READ THE REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES CAREFULLY!! Your student will be expected to follow the regulations. Please call or email with questions or comments.
Please note: PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED ON A FIRST COME BASIS!!
No Items Available